- There is time for dithering in a quantized world of reduced dimensionality!
- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- 16,051 hits
Tag Archives: inverse problem
I have just found this “new” (well 150 years old actually) tomographical method… for measuring the magnetic field of our own galaxy “New all-sky map shows the magnetic fields of the Milky Way with the highest precision“by Niels Oppermann et … Continue reading