Dear blog visitor. My name is Laurent Jacques (Laurent is my firstname 😉 ). I’m Professor in University of Louvain (UCLouvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium) and my main research interests focus on:
- Compressed Sensing: theory, quantization, robustness and sensors.
- Inverse problems solving by promoting union of low-dimensional subspace models (e.g., sparse or low-rank models)
- Applied mathematics for Optics (Deflectometry), Astronomy (Radio-Interferometry) and biomedical applications (X-Ray Imaging).
- Theoretical questions linked to new design of sensors (e.g., cameras, optical sensors, tomography, hyper-spectral sensors).
- Representation of data living on “non-conventional” spaces (e.g., sphere, manifolds, or graphs).
This blog collects some of my recent readings or ideas in these topics. Don’t hesitate to comment any of my posts!