- There is time for dithering in a quantized world of reduced dimensionality!
- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- 15,676 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
I’m glad to announce here a new work made in collaboration with Valerio Cambareri (UCL, Belgium) on quantized embeddings of low-complexity vectors, such as the set of sparse (or compressible) signals in a certain basis/dictionary, the set of low-rank matrices … Continue reading