- There is time for dithering in a quantized world of reduced dimensionality!
- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- 15,584 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2016
I have always been intrigued by the fact that, in Compressed Sensing (CS), beyond Gaussian random matrices, a couple of other unstructured random matrices respecting, with high probability (whp), the Restricted Isometry Property (RIP) look like “quantized” version of the … Continue reading