- There is time for dithering in a quantized world of reduced dimensionality!
- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- 15,584 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
(This post is related to a paper entitled “A Quantized Johnson Lindenstrauss Lemma: The Finding of Buffon’s Needle” (arxiv, pdf) that I have recently submitted for publication.) Last July, I read the biography of Paul Erdős written by Paul Hoffman … Continue reading