- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- Recovering sparse signals from sparsely corrupted compressed measurements
- 14,618 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2008
Following the writing of my previous post, which obtained various interesting comments (many thanks to Gabriel Peyré, Igor Carron and Pierre Vandergheynst), I sent a mail to Michael P. Friedlander and Ewout van den Berg to point them this article … Continue reading