- There is time for dithering in a quantized world of reduced dimensionality!
- Quantized sub-Gaussian random matrices are still RIP!
- Quasi-isometric embeddings of vector sets with quantized sub-Gaussian projections
- Testing a Quasi-Isometric Quantized Embedding
- When Buffon’s needle problem meets the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Lemma
- 16,247 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Recently, I have found some interesting references about techniques designed around 1938 and that, in my opinion, could be qualified of (variant of) Matching Pursuit. Perhaps this is something known by a lot of researchers in the right scientific field, … Continue reading